We are a leading trader, importer and supplier of Canon, Xerox Machine, Xerox Machine, Kyocera Machine, Plotter Xerox Machine, Xerox Copier Machine, Lamination Machine and Copier Machine Part & Toner, etc.
“Pawan Marketing” was started in 2008 with trader & Supplier of Canon Xerox Machine, Xerox Machine, Kyocera Machine, Plotter Xerox Machine, Xerox Copier Machine, Lamination Machine and Copier Machine Part & Toner, etc.
The main function of a photocopier is to produce paper copies of a document. Most photocopiers use laser technology, a dry process that uses electrostatic charges on a light-sensitive photoreceptor to transfer toner onto paper to form an image.
How it works
- Charging: cylindrical drum is electrostatically charged by a high voltage wire called a corona wire or a charge roller. The drum has a coating of a photoconductive material. A photoconductor is a semiconductor that becomes conductive when exposed to light.
- Exposure: A bright lamp illuminates the original document, and the white areas of the original document reflect the light onto the surface of the photoconductive drum. The areas of the drum that are exposed to light become conductive and therefore discharge to the ground. The area of the drum not exposed to light (those areas that correspond to black portions of the original document) remains negatively charged.
- Developing: The toner is positively charged. When it is applied to the drum to develop the image, it is attracted and sticks to the areas that are negatively charged (black areas), just as paper sticks to a balloon with a static charge.
- Transfer: The resulting toner image on the surface of the drum is transferred from the drum onto a piece of paper that has an even greater negative charge than the drum has.
- Fusing: The toner is melted and bonded to the paper by heat and pressure rollers.
- A negative photocopy inverts the colors of the document when creating a photocopy, resulting in letters that appear white on a black background instead of black on a white background. Negative photocopies of old or faded documents sometimes produce documents that have better focus and are easier to read and study.
More info: Contact Us For Xerox Machine Price in Nepal